Thursday 1 May 2008

MAY

Good grief, where did April go? Here we are in May already. Nightmare, I should have done so many things by now.

May I get all my swaps out in time...
May I get the promised Quilt done by end of June...
May I stop wasting precious time...
May I finish at least one thing from my list - over there...
May I have a brainwave to make me a fortune - only kidding...
May I possible have a small win on the lottery - not kidding...
May I please have a better week than this one has been so far...
May I have decent weather tomorrow to get my washing dry...
May I continue to sew for a long time yet...
May I find more patience because mine has been truly put to the test this week...
May I make more lovely friends through my postcard swaps...
May my GD have a truly lovely birthday this month...

These are not in any order of preference you understand, 12 Mays, I'll let you know at the end of the month what I achieved of them!

2 comments:

Noel said...

Love your May I's....great idea!
Hope you achieve them all!

Hugs,
Noel

jan said...

Thanks Noel, I hope it doesn't read as being selfish! :-( I didn't mean it to look quite as it turned out, but heyho, what's done is done. I will keep you informed of what I actually do!!