Thursday 18 December 2008

ALONG CAME TWO YELLOW JACKETS

I wonder if they read my Blog? Two 'yellow jackets' came in a van this morning and look what they did.......



....can you see what it is? Grass seed. Tons of it. The birds will feast tomorrow. It took these two YJ's almost three hours to do this. OK, they had to first chuck all the earth back in the hole, strenuous work that was, they stopped and had a cup of tea after 15 minutes...I kid you not folks. Then after bashing the ground with, I know not what, they chucked the grass seed on top. And that, dear people is how it has been left. Hmmmmm!

They did exactly the same to my neighbours front border, I am wondering if all her daffodil bulbs survived this! We shall see in the Spring.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

No comments: