Thursday 5 November 2009

MESSAGE FOR E - A VERY SPECIAL PERSON - AND HIS BEAR



We know you have been cuddling your one......
Thank you for feeding my Twin a Cookie E, he loves that....
Me too...
**************************

This fabulous fabric Postcard came today for me from Angela,
it really should have been here yesterday, but for some unknown reason
the Royal Mail delivered it BACK to Angela!!!!!!!!!!
we are doing our very own Private Swap of Postcards,
this is the first one - mine to Angela is on here somewhere in a previous post......hahaha
Thank you Angela it is great...



****************************
All these Postcards now below are just me having some fun, I have put them here in their very 'raw' state, when I have finished them, maybe you will spot the difference....I hope so.  I have played with; Angelina fibres, felt, tyvek, feathers, threads, paper punched shapes, different yarns, wools and anything that was basically laying near me at the time - great fun, but Oh me oh my, what a mess I got into. I am sparkling as I walk now, the Angelina fibres sprinkled off the table onto my trousers...hahahaha
Enjoy










Back of one...

and more backs...

oh and another back...

back to the fronts....



these look a bit lacy I think - it is Tyvek....




and now for something completely different.......
there are three bags in this next picture, I am adding them to my recent giveaway as runner up prizes as it were, please don't leave a comment on this post, find the other one and put it on there, many thanks, the runners up who are chosen will be able to choose which one they would like, first come first served, I hope that suits everyone....the give away post is about two or three posts back....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all those postcards, I still like the one you sent me best. haha E thinks your a special person as well. He loves "chocolate bear".

Maggi said...

Your postcards are looking great.

Reflections of life and art said...

Great postcards and cute bear!

Leah said...

Love those techniques your playing with. The cards are looking great!

Anonymous said...

wonderful , they look lovely.

joan