Thursday 1 September 2011

MAKOWER QUILTS YEAR 2003

I used to design and make Quilts for Makower,
these I made in 2003,
I wonder where they are now?
I am making duplicates for myself of some of them...
This was the first one called -
'Starring the Iris'
say it quick to get the idea!!!
 'Magic Stars'
 '24 Days to Go'
This has been in print several times in a German Patchwork Magazine




 'Come on let's play'
also in print in same German magazine several times...
 This is based on noughts and crosses -
or tic-tac-toe if you like...







 Picture taken when it was unfinished so no label...

 Again, picture taken when unfinished...
Other years will follow.
 I hope you enjoy them as much as I did designing and making them.
It all seems a long time ago now.
********************************************************

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Gorgeous Jan. No wonder you want to make yourself some duplicates. What a shame not to know where they are now though. I do hope they are somewhere being loved.