Friday, 31 August 2012


Got to get pictures on here of challenge done for the FMQ Challenge I am in, time is against  me it is 23:31 right now...ARGH!!!!! The challenge was set by Wendy Sheppard for August and it was Jester Hats!!!!! I saw them and thought OH OH trouble is acoming Janet, but once I gave them a go [last night] I loved doing them so did more tonight, here are pictures of what I to be on before midnight or I turn into a pumpkin or maybe a JESTER????

If you look closely you should be able to see I have used  a Rainbow of colours across the fabric

I was going to put pictures of how they go across but Blogger says I have used all my space for pictures....I didn't know there was a limit???

Now what do I do?

Could be the end of this blog then. I have just made all the pictures in YEAR 2011 small as possible and now I am going to see if it makes a difference to me loading on this thread.
I cannot load any more pictures
Got to think now what to do
Any help will be most gratefully received


Ivory Spring said...

Hi Janet!

Thanks so much for stopping by with the sweet comment. I truly appreciate the kind words.

Your Jester's Hat is looking good! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Happy Quilting.

Geta Grama said...

Jan, can't you buy space for new pictures ? I don't think it is too expensive.